Towboat plans

Am getting into building pond yachts from plans from the Smith But, also want to build a towboat or two There doesn't seem to be a lot of plans available And, heard that Towboat Joe passed away :( His website is still up Can I still order from there? Rather contact by email than by snail mail Also are there any plans foa a South Vietnamese Navy junk? Sail would be best but motor ok thanks

In his book "Building and Operating Model Ships," Walt Musciano has plans for a RC towboat.

I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS SAME SEARCH AND SETTLED ON THE DRavos tow boat from vintage model plans. I modified the plans to replicate the Chesapeake Sun as a gift. I just finished it and it is huge at 36 inches by 10 inches and about 15 inches tall. I ALSO USED BIRCH PLYWOOD rather than the recommended balsa because I already had a bunch. I also used premade kort nozzles from harbor models.

thanks will try that sent a check to Towboat Joe's website It's been up all these years since his passing Will see what happens

Back