So Here's My First Kit Thoughts

Вот на АлиЭкспресс термоапликатор для сгибания реек можно купить, с помощью его можно гнуть рейки не намачивая их водой.
Смотри, что есть на AliExpress! Набор страз горячей фиксации, цвета и комплектация в ассортименте за 1 119 ₽ - уже со скидкой -36%

You can buy a thermal applicator for bending slats on AliExpress; with its help you can bend slats without wetting them with water.
Look what's on AliExpress! A set of hot-fix rhinestones, assorted colors and accessories for 1,119 ₽ - already with a -36% discount

View attachment 414111
I have this tool also (tip from @Dubz Modelling World ) and it is working very good for planking works

for this model particularly i do not need normal bending which is easy but kinda twisting wood horizontal middle section and vertical at tips. is there an easy way for this?

Here is a link to a YouTube video on building the Pram kit.
Link here\
Maybe that will help.
Yes, I have studied that video several times and it gives some answers.

But if I again compare Polaris and Norwegian Pram, there are about 80 video clips that describe the Polaris build in detail.
Feel free to check one of them and you will see the difference.

Ikon för Verifierad av gruppen

¨for this model particularly i do not need normal bending which is easy but kinda twisting wood horizontal middle section and vertical at tips. is there an easy way for this?¨

You could use the heating tool for that. Put the strip in hot tapwater for 10-20 minutes and then form the strip the way you want it with the heating tool (I use to secure the tool to the table so I can use both hand to bend the list).
When I have the right shape I also dry the list with the tool and directly glue it.

for this model particularly i do not need normal bending which is easy but kinda twisting wood horizontal middle section and vertical at tips. is there an easy way for this?
Many ships will require a twist while incorporating a bend as well. For example, the plank at the top of the bow will of course need to be bent to the shape around the bow, but it will also need to be twisted slightly because the lower edge of the plank bends more than the top edge of the plank does and also because it will be shaped upward because the very bow of the ship is higher than the midships.

As @ubjs stated above, use two hands to hold the plank. Secure the soldering iron (or other device) to the work bench. I have used a small vise that clamps to the table.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Back