Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

I use this one, every day. I think one of my best buy ever. (except my MF70, that stands in top)

View attachment 441934

You can change the tip for 2,35 / 3,0 and 3,175 mills. (I use 3 handsets with those 3 measurements)
And they are strong, precise and cheap.
And when you want battery there is a set with charger.

View attachment 441933

The best buy I ever did.
Search for nail drill on Aliexpress. or look here:

I use it to drill, sand and carving. The handpiece is very light to handle and you can hold it very near to the tip.

I fully agree with Stephen. I have been using the South Korean / Chinese micro motors for 10+ years and I am happy with them. The hand piece looks identical to Stephen's, the power supply is different though. The only thing I am not happy with that mine's have only 2.35 mm collects and the two other diameters would be a welcome change as I have few bits which are too thick to the current collects.
János

I fully agree with Stephen. I have been using the South Korean / Chinese micro motors for 10+ years and I am happy with them. The hand piece looks identical to Stephen's, the power supply is different though. The only thing I am not happy with that mine's have only 2.35 mm collects and the two other diameters would be a welcome change as I have few bits which are too thick to the current collects.
János
those handpieces should accept different collets: 2.35 shafts, 3.17mm shafts, and 3.00mm. Check AliExpress, I saw there those alternatives.

János
Like Jim also said, there are collets available, with 3 and 3,175 mm. I have them and ordered 2 handpieces for them. Now I have 3 handpieces with 3 different collets. Works fine in this way. There is also a little tool to change the collets. And a video how too, but it is easy to do. In my post is a link to a post here where a link is to all the parts.

Like Jim also said, there are collets available, with 3 and 3,175 mm. I have them and ordered 2 handpieces for them. Now I have 3 handpieces with 3 different collets. Works fine in this way. There is also a little tool to change the collets. And a video how too, but it is easy to do. In my post is a link to a post here where a link is to all the parts.
It looks like I have to check those collets. My handpieces (Marathon and it's Chinese equivalents) have only one collet each, all of them 2.35 mm. I have the tools though, so I just have to check the collets - and not collects to what AI changed it in my original mail ):=
János

IMG_0353.jpeg
To give an advice to you Jim, you should look for a green table. Problem solved.

Yes, but the obvious problem with those collets is they're sitting on a WHITE mat. Some people just don't learn...
in my eyes the mat is green...hope I am not achromate... ROTF ROTF ROTF They sell it as green...not sure what happened. You are not the only one telling me this.

Back