Pinball Machine

Well, the Bismarck model is kicking my butt. I am at the last step but it is giving me a huge headache. I am threading this fine thread through stanchions on the deck. It's craziness. I won't give up so instead I am going to purchase the following non boat related kit. I need a change of scenery for a while, so this should be fun:

1698662847376.png

Last edited:
Well this is a hard right turn! I agree that sometimes we need to step back from a particularly frustrating part of our build. You are right to do so. If the moderators allow it would be fun to follow a build log of this different and intriguing kit!

Well this is a hard right turn! I agree that sometimes we need to step back from a particularly frustrating part of our build. You are right to do so. If the moderators allow it would be fun to follow a build log of this different and intriguing kit!
just need a little break. i wasn't planning on doing a build log because it's not boat related.

Didn’t know they made pin ball machine kits. Full size or tabletop?

it's a tabletop thing, from what i can tell.
It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun to assemble. I've built a few of the kits from ROKR, but none of them were as complex or detailed as the pinball kit you've acquired. Truly a great find. Congratulations, and looking forward to hearing your experience with building it.

The ROKR Pinball kit is a fun build and a nice diversion. It doesn’t require the same kind of problem solving our ship building seems to, just follow the detailed instructions. If you have grandkids they’ll get a kick out of it! Enjoy!

The ROKR Pinball kit is a fun build and a nice diversion. It doesn’t require the same kind of problem solving our ship building seems to, just follow the detailed instructions. If you have grandkids they’ll get a kick out of it! Enjoy!
thanks for the information. No no grandkids, just me. I am the kid lol

Last edited:
really? because some people gamble with them?
Yes. In Poland, possession of this type of slot machines is punishable by a fine of up to pln100.000 ~ $25,000 per machine. Organizing gambling games at home, in addition to the fine, may also result in imprisonment for up to 3 years. In other countries it is a bit better, but also considered illegal. You can have a slot machine, but not for money, but it's not the same fun.

Yes. In Poland, possession of this type of slot machines is punishable by a fine of up to pln100.000 ~ $25,000 per machine. Organizing gambling games at home, in addition to the fine, may also result in imprisonment for up to 3 years. In other countries it is a bit better, but also considered illegal. You can have a slot machine, but not for money, but it's not the same fun.
serious business.

there are some build videos on youtube. I just had a look at one.

Back