PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Good day fellow Bluenose builders and followers. The lovely lady is continuing her run of success as Bluenose #55 was dispatched today to ... wait for it ... Greece Exclamation-Mark I just love it each time when I can list a brand-new destination to her already very impressive list of homeports. The lucky recipient this time is @ioannisdg Ioannis Giannakopoulos whom we welcome to the Bluenose family! Congratulations, Ioannis - we cannot wait for you to get started and for the start of your build log!

微信图片_20220905183626.jpg

Good day fellow Bluenose builders and followers. The lovely lady is continuing her run of success as Bluenose #55 was dispatched today to ... wait for it ... Greece Exclamation-Mark I just love it each time when I can list a brand-new destination to her already very impressive list of homeports. The lucky recipient this time is @ioannisdg Ioannis Giannakopoulos whom we welcome to the Bluenose family! Congratulations, Ioannis - we cannot wait for you to get started and for the start of your build log!

View attachment 326836
Also from my side a Warm Welcome @ioannisdg Ioannis.
A moment ago I was working on the update for the BN-list. I will ad you on that list.
Regards, Peter

After the National Day celebrations in China (which means a public holiday until the 5th of October) I will report on the dispatch of another two Bluenoses to the Netherlands. This is all the result of the superb displays conjured up at the Duizel gathering of modelers in the Netherlands by our trilogy of DBBS Dutch Bluenose builders: @Peter Voogt, @Henk Liebre and @RDN1954 (Johan). You guys have made a BIG impact on the Dutch Model Building Community with your superb Bluenoses - Well done!

After the National Day celebrations in China (which means a public holiday until the 5th of October) I will report on the dispatch of another two Bluenoses to the Netherlands. This is all the result of the superb displays conjured up at the Duizel gathering of modelers in the Netherlands by our trilogy of DBBS Dutch Bluenose builders: @Peter Voogt, @Henk Liebre and @RDN1954 (Johan). You guys have made a BIG impact on the Dutch Model Building Community with your superb Bluenoses - Well done!
That’s good news, Heinrich.
The DBBS will offer them a Life-Time-Membership. Maybe at the next opportunity: 5 BN’s in different stages in a row! :)
Regards, Peter

And as promised ... Bluenose #56 and #57 were shipped today to the Netherlands to @Smit Douwe and a friend. Unfortunately, I do not have the name of Douwe's friend, so until we do know his name, both Bluenoses are attributed to Douwe.

微信图片_20221007183900.jpg
微信图片_20221007183909.jpg
This is another first for Bluenose as it marks the first time that two kits have been sent simultaneously to the same address! A big welcome to you Douwe - we know that you will get many hours of pleasure from building her.

And as promised ... Bluenose #56 and #57 were shipped today to the Netherlands to @Smit Douwe and a friend. Unfortunately, I do not have the name of Douwe's friend, so until we do know his name, both Bluenoses are attributed to Douwe.

View attachment 332964
View attachment 332965
This is another first for Bluenose as it marks the first time that two kits have been sent simultaneously to the same address! A big welcome to you Douwe - we know that you will get many hours of pleasure from building her.
Eagerly awaiting the start of two new Bluenose build logs...
(No pressure, Douwe and friend, absolutely no pressure) ;)

View attachment 332964
View attachment 332965
De vriend van Douwe ben ik "Leo Brans" uit Spijkenisse (zuid Holland).
Nice to see that BN #056 and #057 are sailing together to the Netherlands. Douwe & Leo, hopefully they will arrive soon. I will add both on the BN-list.
Regards, Peter

Dear Friends. Any Bluenose model that goes out to her new owner is obviously special to me and like an expectant father, I will only be able to relax fully once the model has arrived safely at her destination. But Bluenose #58 is extra special to me as she is going to a very dear friend of mine - a true scholar and gentleman - one of the nicest people you will ever meet - and one of the finest shipbuilders on this forum - @Daniel20 Daniel. Those of you who are not familiar with Daniel's superb VASA build, do yourself a favor and check this out!

You can therefore only imagine how excited I am having Daniel build Bluenose! The best of luck my friend - I can't wait to see the start of this!

微信图片_20230208180115.jpg

Dear Friends. Any Bluenose model that goes out to her new owner is obviously special to me and like an expectant father, I will only be able to relax fully once the model has arrived safely at her destination. But Bluenose #58 is extra special to me as she is going to a very dear friend of mine - a true scholar and gentleman - one of the nicest people you will ever meet - and one of the finest shipbuilders on this forum - @Daniel20 Daniel. Those of you who are not familiar with Daniel's superb VASA build, do yourself a favor and check this out!

You can therefore only imagine how excited I am having Daniel build Bluenose! The best of luck my friend - I can't wait to see the start of this!

View attachment 356071
That’s very fine news, Heinrich. So a warm welcom to Daniel @Daniel20 in the Bluenose Family with this #058 kit.
I will ad it on the BN-list and hopefully it will sail quickly to your. And that w‘ll wait for the next build-log. :)
Regard, Peter

Thank you for that warm introduction, Heinrich, I feel I am walking in the shadow of some of the very best builders of the Bluenose II and it is an honor to join such a group. I only hope I can be worthy of fabricating this wonderful Fishing/Racing schooner.

Thank you too Peter @Peter Voogt, I meant to give you the happy heart love smile icon but accidently hit the laughing icon and no way to edit it. Peter your build will be one of my main go to sources.

Thank you too Lawrence @Canoe21 for a warm welcome.
Regards Daniel

Welcome, Daniel, to the illustrious troupe of Bluenose build addicts.
SOS has a treasure trove full of possible customizations available on how to make this your own, unique Bluenose model.
I hope you'll enjoy your journey.

Back