Le Rochefort

If you get the book by Adrian Sorolla which I highly recommend he states material for the keel through frames and also in the monograph it’s there. You just need to convert it. My opinion is you need both the book and monograph especially being a first scratch build. I’m using both.

Haaa ! Yea it’s there. Page 8 ! I also have a DM from Adrian. I’ll see it I can copy it and message you here with it. There’s quite a bit lost in translation but that’s normal. Still some things need decoding in the book and monograph book.

That's interesting. After looking at your message, the information is only partly printed in my book. In my book, it looks like they started to write in the information and then forgot to finish the thought. Strange.

Bill

Good morning everyone maybe it would be good to have @Gilles Korent in the group to ask about the translation, on the other hand you could also contact Gerad and ask him questions, I am doing that at the moment and he is happy to help.
Ive spoken to Gerard in the past is his forums and elsewhere. yes He'll answer any questions we might have.

That's interesting. After looking at your message, the information is only partly printed in my book. In my book, it looks like they started to write in the information and then forgot to finish the thought. Strange.

Bill
the message is just that a PM between me and Adrian. the book doesn't specify like he did in the PM

HI ALL I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO HERE WHAT KIND OF TOOLS ESPECIALLY POWER TOOLS YOU WILL BE USING. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
Same as for my Blandford for me. Mini table saw (which I’m getting a new one) lathe, drill press, scroll saw, sander etc etc. might try to get a Proxxon mill too for this project.

TO ME WHEN I TRIED TO GIVE IT A GO THE MILL WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL, AND THAT WAS MY PROBLEM WITH MY COORDINATION, EYE SIGHT, AND STANDING POSITION, JUST COULD NOT GET IT RIGHT ALONG WITH A JIG THAT KRIS DID FOR ME WAS IMPERATIVE. BOY I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO CONTINUE THE BUILD, JUST HAVE KNOW WHEN THE SKILL NSET CHANGES AND HAVING TO ADAPT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Back