Le Coureur

The good news is that you will have the best blocks available for us on the market, Tobi. The bad news, however, is you are 'hooked' on those, once you start using them, you will not look for others unless one day you make your own! ;)
Jim, I've been flirting with them for a long time because they look damn good. Adi has just bought blocks for Le Coureur and they look great there too. I'm curious.

I have placed an order at Dry Dock and when the stuff arrives I will do some more at Le Coureur during the breaks.

View attachment 343313
did you forget the single blocks?
And I can fully confirm your words about the quality of these blocks - the best available on the market

Jim, I've been flirting with them for a long time because they look damn good. Adi has just bought blocks for Le Coureur and they look great there too. I'm curious.
Hallo Tobias, hallo Jim, hallo Uwe, yes I am very happy with the Dry Dock blocks. They look fantastic, handle well, just great. I can only recommend them highly.

Hello everyone.
La Palme deserves a little rest and so I am doing a little cosmetic work on Le Coureur.
I am preparing the eyelets on deck, according to the plans from Ancre there are two ring sizes in the kit there is only one size and so I made the larger ones (2mm diameter) myself. I solder the openings and blacken them afterwards. The plan is to make all the eyelets this weekend, let's see if I can do it.

0686752F-1794-4849-9819-7159A6B7F998.jpeg

E52810FE-FD37-4B6B-849F-E9B258D4A665.jpeg

5A36D928-F38C-4840-8637-09D0A19A8B96.jpeg

Back