L´Amarante 1:36 POF

Hello everyone.
Last year I successfully completed the construction of the Le Gros Ventre model according to Gerard Delacroix's monograph (published on modelshipworld.com) and I chose L'Amarante as my next model (also according to GD's monograph). I started the POF construction at the end of last year and will gradually publish photos from the construction process here. I welcome any comments that will help me successfully complete this project.
First, I made a jig for installing the individual frames on the keel and started assembling the keel.

LA_0004.jpg

LA_0005.jpg

LA_0006.jpg

LA_0007.jpg

LA_0008.jpg

LA_0009.jpg

LA_0010.jpg

LA_0011.jpg

LA_0012.jpg

LA_0013.jpg

LA_0014.jpg

Very good and accurate work
I like the idea with the connection of your threaded screw between the upper und lower part :cool:

Hello Marslav, very nice and accurate start. I look forward to more pictures and your construction report.
am I right that you using cnc machine?
can you please give us more information
good luck

Good morning Vladimir @marsalv ,
in your first report I noticed a few things that seemed familiar, firstly Le Gross (MSW) and as stupid as that sounds and your workplace (radiator). Secondly, that you milled the first parts with CNC and I remembered where. I looked at your construction of Le Gross a few times and was very impressed by your work, which was also the reason I bought this monograph. I would like to add two pictures where we can see your wonderful construction. What I find very nice is that @Ondras71 Red Lion is standing next to it. From me, congratulations again on the gold medal at the championship in the Czech Republic.

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1594.jpeg
Image source MSW

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments, especially Tobias for the kind introduction of me in this forum.
To shota70 - when building, I try to use the advantages offered by a cnc milling machine as much as possible. What information do you need?
Knee of the head.
With Le Gros Ventre, I installed the knee of the head only on the already completely finished hull, which caused me a bit of a problem (the gap between the stem and the knee of the head). That's why I decided to make and attach the knee of the head already at this stage of the construction. In this case, the installation went without any problems.

LA_0015.jpg

LA_0016.jpg

LA_0017.jpg

LA_0018.jpg

LA_0019.jpg

LA_0020.jpg

LA_0021.jpg

LA_0022.jpg

LA_0023.jpg

LA_0030.jpg

LA_0031.jpg

LA_0032.jpg

LA_0033.jpg

Dear Marslav
first of all thank you very much for your respond, you are doing wonderful work on the knee.
wish software you are using for the design and milling to get this beautiful results
can you explain a little bit on the process :)
Tobias and I are also currently building this model and you are welcome to take a look here

This will produce a lot of fun to follow your building log
Defintely I am sitting in hte first row and and will study each photo separate in detail - very good work

Thanks guys for all likes and nice comments.:)
To shota 70: First, it is necessary to have all the drawings scanned and transferred to the computer. The individual drawings are then loaded into the TutboCad software, in which I draw the individual parts. The data for milling is created in the Aspire (Vectric) software, the actual milling is then carried out with the help of the Mach3 software. I follow your and Tobias thread here of course.
Filling transoms.

LA_0034.jpg

LA_0035.jpg

LA_0036.jpg

LA_0037.jpg

LA_0038.jpg

LA_0039.jpg

LA_0040.jpg

LA_0041.jpg

LA_0042.jpg

LA_0043.jpg

LA_0044.jpg

LA_0045.jpg

LA_0046.jpg

Thanks guys for all likes and nice comments.:)
To shota 70: First, it is necessary to have all the drawings scanned and transferred to the computer. The individual drawings are then loaded into the TutboCad software, in which I draw the individual parts. The data for milling is created in the Aspire (Vectric) software, the actual milling is then carried out with the help of the Mach3 software. I follow your and Tobias thread here of course.
Filling transoms.

View attachment 444260

View attachment 444261

View attachment 444262

View attachment 444263

View attachment 444264

View attachment 444265

View attachment 444266

View attachment 444267

View attachment 444268

View attachment 444269

View attachment 444270