HMS ALERT 1777 cutter POF by shota70 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello dear friends
I am happy to report that the six gun carriages are properly installed.
I will give the pictures speak for themselves :) :cool:

I wish you all a pleasant and enjoyable weekend
View attachment 398585View attachment 398586View attachment 398587View attachment 398588View attachment 398589View attachment 398590View attachment 398591View attachment 398592View attachment 398593
The deck with the guns looks nice, Shota.
Hopefully you and your family are safe.
Regards, Peter

The deck with the guns looks nice, Shota.
Hopefully you and your family are safe.
Regards, Peter
Hope everyone is OK in Israel, especially you and your family.
My prayers for you and your family Shota. And for peace in this world.
Shota my dear friend I hope you and your family are well and safe. These are frightening images I have seen on the news.
Oh bugger, Hamas is at it again. Please stay safe!

my dear friends
First of all thanks for all the concern for me and my family, it gives me, to my family and my friends the strength to withstand against the barbaric attack of a terrorist organization that doesn't distinguish between children, women and the elderly, it just comes and slaughters everyone without distinction (you don't know the magnitude of the atrocities they committed).
Israel is united in these difficult times and we will continue to be the democracy standing at the forefront with all its friends against terrorist ideologies!!!
Please continue to express support for us and all citizens of Israel on every possible platform , together we will protect the house and hurt those who hurt us and what we represent!!!
Long live The Israeli nation

My dear friend
thanks for your concern for our safety! The above message is also for you and everyone who cares and supports us.
I love you my friends
I'm glad to hear from you, I have seen so many terrible footage passing by today. A real barbaric attack on unarmed people and children. Stay safe.

good evening dear friends
Tonight I had felt Satisfaction from the creative craft of the model,
because after weeks of work I was able to install the first cannon carts to the ship's deck with all the required rope and block system.
I would like to make a reservation and say that this is an initial installation for the sake of illustration while the final and permanent adjustments will be made when all 12 assemblies are ready.
I admit that it made me happy and motivated for the rest of the way :D:cool:
good night wishes and sweet dreams
View attachment 395456View attachment 395457View attachment 395458View attachment 395459View attachment 395460
The whole project has been magnificent so far. Just If I may humbly observe, a pity not to invest a few bucks in some better looking blocks.

Last edited:
my dear friends
First of all thanks for all the concern for me and my family, it gives me, to my family and my friends the strength to withstand against the barbaric attack of a terrorist organization that doesn't distinguish between children, women and the elderly, it just comes and slaughters everyone without distinction (you don't know the magnitude of the atrocities they committed).
Israel is united in these difficult times and we will continue to be the democracy standing at the forefront with all its friends against terrorist ideologies!!!
Please continue to express support for us and all citizens of Israel on every possible platform , together we will protect the house and hurt those who hurt us and what we represent!!!
Long live The Israeli nation
Good morning Shota. Thank God you guys are all safe. The world is so %$!£#€ up right now and our freedoms and values are attacked from all sides. Isreal is a nation which has always grown stronger in adversity and may that unity and strength be more prevalent now that ever ! My prayers are with you Shota. Cheers Grant

Good morning Shota. Thank God you guys are all safe. The world is so %$!£#€ up right now and our freedoms and values are attacked from all sides. Isreal is a nation which has always grown stronger in adversity and may that unity and strength be more prevalent now that ever ! My prayers are with you Shota. Cheers Grant
It's good to hear that you and your family are safe. I am appalled by this heinous act with which these terrorists are targeting your country and innocent people.
The whole project has been magnificent so far. Just If I may humbly observe, a pity not to invest a few bucks in some better looking blocks.
Good to hear you are safe Shota. My thoughts are with you and your fellow citizens of Israel. The footage shown is terrible enough but will be censured from the worst atrocities committed.
Stay safe.
Hi Shota,

Good to hear you and your family are safe in these difficult times.
It's good to hear from you and that you and the family are doing well.
Witaj
Bądź bezpieczny chroń rodzinne , modlimy się za was. Jesteście dzielnym narodem pokonacie zło Pozdrawiam Mirek

My dear friend's
Thank you very much for your concern and words of encouragement, it really helps that all of you you care and support.
I'm fine, we are taking care of the injured citizens and it's difficult, because the terrorists hurt and massacred children, women and the elderly and committed crimes against humanity.
We are in difficult hours and days, but we rise from the pain and stand up.
thanks to all good people like you and the nation's that support Israel, this is important to us.
Continue to express strong support throughout the journey even if it is difficult

Back