Hi guys

Hi guys,
My name is obvious, I am from Bulgaria (located on the Balkan Peninsula, north of Greece). I have been modeling for 4 decades (initially destructive when I grew up a bit and correct). The main scale I work in is 1/700 (and 1/350 for some smaller stuff, as well as my lighthouse collection). But for some time I have been haunted by the idea of making some ships/boats which, due to their size, should be in 1/72 scale (which is the scale of my tank collection). And looking for blueprints I found this forum.

What I thought about the river forces used in Vietnam. Two weeks ago I was tidying up my office and I came across two Polish magazines that I had bought because of the drawings in them. And I decided that spring is a wonderful time to start this new project. I read Friedmann again, I found the directory where I collected additional materials...

from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I am looking forward to see your work

Thanks.
From the middle of next week we have almost 10 non-working days here, the Orthodox Easter, then St. George's Day (which is a very big holiday here) and most likely (if the family leaves me alone) I will start the project. Still wondering if it's ASPB or CCB.

Hi guys,
My name is obvious, I am from Bulgaria (located on the Balkan Peninsula, north of Greece). I have been modeling for 4 decades (initially destructive when I grew up a bit and correct). The main scale I work in is 1/700 (and 1/350 for some smaller stuff, as well as my lighthouse collection). But for some time I have been haunted by the idea of making some ships/boats which, due to their size, should be in 1/72 scale (which is the scale of my tank collection). And looking for blueprints I found this forum.

What I thought about the river forces used in Vietnam. Two weeks ago I was tidying up my office and I came across two Polish magazines that I had bought because of the drawings in them. And I decided that spring is a wonderful time to start this new project. I read Friedmann again, I found the directory where I collected additional materials...
Are you building a PBR (Patrol Boat River)?
1713963601106.png

Are you building a PBR (Patrol Boat River)?
I'm thinking of starting (actually already started) with ASPB. That's how I found this forum, I was looking for information. And it's a good thing that I did it because the graph that is present in Friedman's book has extremely wrong proportions!
After APSB, I'm thinking about the monitors. But PBR is also a good option, there is a lot of collected information. But the monitors just look a lot wackier:) And I love wacky things, be it ships (submarines) or tanks.

I'm thinking of starting (actually already started) with ASPB. That's how I found this forum, I was looking for information. And it's a good thing that I did it because the graph that is present in Friedman's book has extremely wrong proportions!
After APSB, I'm thinking about the monitors. But PBR is also a good option, there is a lot of collected information. But the monitors just look a lot wackier:) And I love wacky things, be it ships (submarines) or tanks.
Strange boat. It looks like a floating tank.
1714087978566.png

Back