Hello From Belgium (Flemish Part)

Hello my friends, i've been following the forum off and on for about a year now... I haven't got any builds in the last two years so i'll start off with a clean slate... Sooo I'll be starting on the Corsair from Occre, in 1/80 scale... I'm allso handicapped so all things at it's own pace... and i have made som facebook groups for my projects, but I don't know how to put them in my signature, so I'm asking for help allready... Thanks corsair-model-ship-kit-corsair-13600-by-occre-ship-models (1).jpgcorsair-model-ship-kit-corsair-13600-by-occre-ship-models (1).jpg

Hello my friends, i've been following the forum off and on for about a year now... I haven't got any builds in the last two years so i'll start off with a clean slate... Sooo I'll be starting on the Corsair from Occre, in 1/80 scale... I'm allso handicapped so all things at it's own pace... and i have made som facebook groups for my projects, but I don't know how to put them in my signature, so I'm asking for help allready... Thanks View attachment 441473View attachment 441473
welcome to the forums Greenbee !
To add a URL into your signature, first you need to go to your Profile section by clicking in the upper menu bar where your name and profile picture are. In the bottom left of that section it says "Signature". Click on that to open up the area to modify your signature. That will open up a new window that shows your current signature (or a blank page if you have no signature currently). To add a URL or link, in the top menu bar there is an icon that looks like 2 links of chain. Click on that to add the URL you wish. It will open a new window with 2 boxes. In the upper line box, insert or paste the actual URL you wish. In the second line box, you can place text of how you want it to read to people. In other words, the line can be "myfacebook.test.com/screenname" (first line text) ,but the link could say "My Boat Page" (second line text).

I hope I explained that well enough. :)

Jeff

Welcome from landlocked Idaho. Originally from Brussels, spend great vacation in Belgium 5 years ago.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

welcome to the forums Greenbee !
To add a URL into your signature, first you need to go to your Profile section by clicking in the upper menu bar where your name and profile picture are. In the bottom left of that section it says "Signature". Click on that to open up the area to modify your signature. That will open up a new window that shows your current signature (or a blank page if you have no signature currently). To add a URL or link, in the top menu bar there is an icon that looks like 2 links of chain. Click on that to add the URL you wish. It will open a new window with 2 boxes. In the upper line box, insert or paste the actual URL you wish. In the second line box, you can place text of how you want it to read to people. In other words, the line can be "myfacebook.test.com/screenname" (first line text) ,but the link could say "My Boat Page" (second line text).

I hope I explained that well enough. :)

Jeff
I'll have to do this in the proper manner, is this a phpbb3.0 forum? i've came to love a few forum languages you see... Your advice was clear and nice though...

Last edited:
Welcome from landlocked Idaho. Originally from Brussels, spend great vacation in Belgium 5 years ago.
ok, what language? walloon french or flemish derived from dutch... we do have a few accents as you probably knom

ok, the signature part is over and done with:cool: as of building, i'll have to wait for my hobby room to get finished... as i'm handicapped this will take some time... I'll launch an article about the build in due good time...

Back