Greetings from the Capitol

Hello fellow model ship builders: I'm new member and new to model ship building but have extensive experience building plastic model airplanes. I'm starting my journey with the 18th century model expo naval smoothbore cannon/diorama. Working with new material such as wood, pewter, and rigging line is fun. I hope I can reach out with questions. Best, Casey

Hallo Casey,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello fellow model ship builders: I'm new member and new to model ship building but have extensive experience building plastic model airplanes. I'm starting my journey with the 18th century model expo naval smoothbore cannon/diorama. Working with new material such as wood, pewter, and rigging line is fun. I hope I can reach out with questions. Best, Casey
Hallo Casey alias @QM3Chu
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @QM3Chu
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back