Figurines

Thank you dynd.
Keep an eye on my site, as soon as I have some models again I will post them.
If you want one of the figures in a certain pose, send me an example and I'll see if I can make it.

Thank you @Bertus for sharing these for free. They look great and should be useful to the community. Even more reasons for me to get a 3D printer!

T Woodcox, on my site mogelin.nl you can download the 3D files on the downloadmap for Free.
Find someone with a resin printer and ask him to print the figures to your scale.

T Woodcox, on my site mogelin.nl you can download the 3D files on the downloadmap for Free.
Find someone with a resin printer and ask him to print the figures to your scale.
Thank you Bertus for posting these files. I have always wanted to go into the 3D printing rabbit hole, now that you posted the model files it took away a barrier that I had in designing them. Opened one of your files in the Cura slicer software and felt confident enough to order a 3D printer and give it a try.

The figures are excellent and Bertus' kindness is appreciated! I was reluctant but jumped into 3D. I am now as effiecient as a head-trauma trained monkey on Blender, and have both a resin printer and a filament printer. I've found elements to make cat heads, and have made stern windows. I'll be tackling the guns and dead-eyes one day. GO-GO-GO!

Rokket,

I start using Blender to make the figures. But then the website titancraft.com came into the air, what a relief and simplicity program to make figures with this.
Its a web based program free to use, but many items are not free. In the program you can set a filter to see the only free items, and you can already make many figures with that.
The cost of the items is not too bad, sometimes only $ 0.75 for an item that you can always use free afterwards. There are so-called packs for sale that contain a number of items from a certain theme that you can always use.
I myself bought the pirate asset pack for $ 18. It contains more than 60 items that can be used well in our model building.
You must create an account to download files.
With this program you can therefore make figures with different clothing, appearance and posture.
Sometimes I also use blender to make some extra adjustments in the figures, for example to put them in a certain curvature or ad items to them.
Adjusting posture is done in the pose tab and advanced control.
upload_2023-6-15_11-13-49-png.543580

For printing I use the program Chitubox basic which is free.
With this program you can easily provide the figures with supports that are necessary for printing and you can create the slice file for your printer.
I now have some figures on my website in a folder that can be downloaded, but I will remove them soon. The creators of the titancraft program should be rewarded for their efforts. There is a possibility to share the figures through this program, whereby you would then have to purchase the non-free items.

If builders also start using this program, I hope they will also share their figures via titancraft.

Bertus, WOW!!! These are incredible finds for me. I found "Blender" to be cumbersom and awkward. Currently trying to construct figureheads. Anyhow I took the liberty to download your figures. However this "Titancraft" site looks like a goldmine.
I find 3d printing to be a excellent tool. Prives speed and accuracy. Mostly what I've done so far is draw up parts on cad to 3d print. I did my cannon barrels cad & 3d. Much better than doing them with a lathe.

Again, Thanks!! Bill

Thank you very very much Bertus. Exactly what I was looking for for my Statenjacht model. I very much appreciate it.
Hallo @dynd
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Maybe you show us your Statenjacht .....

I finally got off my butt and checked t the Titancraft site. Easy to use. Making some extra crew. Thanks again for the crew you made and the recommendation!

Rokket,

I start using Blender to make the figures. But then the website titancraft.com came into the air, what a relief and simplicity program to make figures with this.
Its a web based program free to use, but many items are not free. In the program you can set a filter to see the only free items, and you can already make many figures with that.
The cost of the items is not too bad, sometimes only $ 0.75 for an item that you can always use free afterwards. There are so-called packs for sale that contain a number of items from a certain theme that you can always use.
I myself bought the pirate asset pack for $ 18. It contains more than 60 items that can be used well in our model building.
With this program you can therefore make figures with different clothing, appearance and posture.
Sometimes I also use blender to make some extra adjustments in the figures, for example to put them in a certain curvature or ad items to them.

With this program you can easily provide the figures with supports that are necessary for printing and you can create the slice file for your printer.
I now have some figures on my website in a folder that can be downloaded, but I will remove them soon. The creators of the titancraft program should be rewarded for their efforts. There is a possibility to share the figures through this program, whereby you would then have to purchase the non-free items.

If builders also start using this program, I hope they will also share their figures via titancraft.
Bertus Hello,
I'm brand new here and found you by searching for sailor figures.... for Capt.Cook's Endeavour, Artesania Latina 1980s kit in 1/60 scale.
Sadly at your website, I see the pictures but I find no active links to the STL files. I would like to order a number of them and I will have to farm them out to a local resin printer. Can they be scaled by the third party?
Please advise, Thanks

Bertus Hello,
I'm brand new here and found you by searching for sailor figures.... for Capt.Cook's Endeavour, Artesania Latina 1980s kit in 1/60 scale.
Sadly at your website, I see the pictures but I find no active links to the STL files. I would like to order a number of them and I will have to farm them out to a local resin printer. Can they be scaled by the third party?
Please advise, Thanks
Sadik, take an account on titancraft. Mail me the Figures you want to download and I post them in titancraft so you can download them.
you can then print the Figures on the scale you need.

You've been so helpful. Great to have your kindness and a new (to me!) figure site.

Bertus Hello,
Please advise, Thanks
Hallo @Sadik
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Rokket,

Do you have any images of characters you have created using this system?

Back