Arkit

I'm in the midst of building a plank on frame model of Cutty Sark by Arkit. Don't know how old it is but appears to be from quite some time ago. There are several challenging bits so far and I'm just finished hull and deck planking. Model is 1:78, nice scale, I think.
Anyone know anything about Arkit.
Dave

I'm in the midst of building a plank on frame model of Cutty Sark by Arkit. Don't know how old it is but appears to be from quite some time ago. There are several challenging bits so far and I'm just finished hull and deck planking. Model is 1:78, nice scale, I think.
Dave
Hallo @DavicC
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

BTW: Arkit prodoced some decades ago several kits, like the Baltik (I have one of them in the shelf - unfinished, Louis Heloise, Scotish Made, a paddlewheeler Gulnara and a Baltimore Clipper to list only some
Not easy to build, because the wooden material was not the best at that time
How is your project on the Cutty Sark going

Dave
Hallo @DavicC
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back