1682 HMY Fubbs 1:24 scale

Once again, very nice work and an interesting addition to the rudder.

However, this time it's your turn to see if you can find an 'Undo' button. The Limber board covers are supposed to be removable, but I'm assuming you've glued them in place.

You need a gap for the mast step!
Hello Arthur, Thanks for the heads up on Limber Boards, Yes I have glued them in place, I was thinking about that little item yesterday but guess that I had a Seniors Moment, for the time being they can stay OK.
Regards Lawrence

G'day Lawrence, that's some mighty fine workmanship you and your little fellas have accomplished, I've enjoyed catching up from over the last couple of weeks, give our love to Bernadette,
Best regards John,

G'day Lawrence, that's some mighty fine workmanship you and your little fellas have accomplished, I've enjoyed catching up from over the last couple of weeks, give our love to Bernadette,
Best regards John,
Hello John, Thanks for your visit to my build log on the HMY Fubbs, Also for very kind wishes and your love for Bernadette, We return those very nice wishes to you and Maureen . Will have to catch up on your build log soon as I have slumped back into my some what lazy These days for no unknown reason.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Ship Mates, Yesterday the little fellows and I completed installing the upper, lower and center main whales. Then we discovered that we had taken the wrong point for the Thick Stuff, they were placed fat too wide at the stern blocking the view between the frames. So to correct this boo-boo we decided that this had to be corrected and reworked this area, taking most of the day to do so. Should have been paying a bit more attention.
Regards Lawrence

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

Last edited:
Hello Ship Mates, This AM the little fellows and I have reached a mile stone in our HMY Fubbs build. We have finished all of the exterior hull planking, the .500x .130" or 12.92x3.12mm posed to be a bit of a problem being so thick and wide but that is all behind us now so we can move on in this very interesting build.
Regards Lawrence

IMG_0919.JPG

Back