The Naval Cutter ALERT- 1777, POF by Jimsky

Happy Birthday my friend. I hope you are well and had a great celebration. Beer
Happy birthday, peace and health.
I have no doubts, that SOS is a wonderful place to be, called a family of friends! I thank you for being such a wonderful group of people! What else you could wish for?

A very happy birthday, Jim. May the year ahead be blessed with health and plenty of opportunities to spend with the family and loved ones.

Tools! Jim, a lot of tools. We are modelbuilders and we suposed never have enough of them. But this feeling of many friends is okay too, my friend. :)
I certainly agree with your statement about 'never have enough of them' but...I am not a tools collector. For me, I am more enjoying using tools rather than just acquiring them! ;)

Hi Jimsky, I have be following your build log with rapt attention ion this last week and have really enjoyed the process. I have had the Trident Slert for a few years now, and am now looking to make a start this year. Your work and others on this group build has been a great inspiration and education. However, have I missed something? I’m not sure why you haven’t continued your build log?

Hi Jimsky, I have be following your build log with rapt attention ion this last week and have really enjoyed the process. I have had the Trident Slert for a few years now, and am now looking to make a start this year. Your work and others on this group build has been a great inspiration and education. However, have I missed something? I’m not sure why you haven’t continued your build log?
Knowing your Rochefort we can expect a real good ship model with this Alert.
I hope that you start a building log with your Alert, and hope, that also some others will be motivated to start or restart the work on this wonderful kit - maybe also myself after finishing my Granado

Thank you, my friend. Although, life can make changes in your projects. I become a grandpa with three wonderful grandkids. I have little time for the hobby, but building small model boats. One day, I will restart the Alert project, for sure. It may happen soon, who knows?

I agree with Uwe, please start your build log so we can enjoy watching the progress of your Alert! It may trigger others as well (including myself) ;)

Congratulations Jimsky! Grandchildren can certainly take up some time. I have to say with just one grandchild to look after for only one day a week my wife and I need the other 6 days to recover!

Back