Complete Bench Top Machine Shop For Sale

I am selling my bench top machine shop with lathe, mill, and a variety of precise measuring tools, chucks, cutting tools, vises, and accessories. All top quality professional level made in USA brands: Sherline, Taig Tools, Starrett. All vendor sheets and instructions. Many items still in original box. I used this home shop to scratch build miniature components for my ship models: cannon, winches, ships wheels, clevises, bollards, etc. I also have machined a number of miniature steam engines. Excellent results with brass, aluminum, mild steel or hardwood. Prefer to sell complete shop but will consider all offers. Located near Atlanta, Georgia. Due to weight it will be most economical to pick up. If interested send message. I will reply with pics, inventory, and answer any questions.

I am selling my bench top machine shop with lathe, mill, and a variety of precise measuring tools, chucks, cutting tools, vises, and accessories. All top quality professional level made in USA brands: Sherline, Taig Tools, Starrett. All vendor sheets and instructions. Many items still in original box. I used this home shop to scratch build miniature components for my ship models: cannon, winches, ships wheels, clevises, bollards, etc. I also have machined a number of miniature steam engines. Excellent results with brass, aluminum, mild steel or hardwood. Prefer to sell complete shop but will consider all offers. Located near Atlanta, Georgia. Due to weight it will be most economical to pick up. If interested send message. I will reply with pics, inventory, and answer any

I own that Mill and love it. I would consider the lathe - would you be open if I paid for the postage to Illinois ?

I am selling my bench top machine shop with lathe, mill, and a variety of precise measuring tools, chucks, cutting tools, vises, and accessories. All top quality professional level made in USA brands: Sherline, Taig Tools, Starrett. All vendor sheets and instructions. Many items still in original box. I used this home shop to scratch build miniature components for my ship models: cannon, winches, ships wheels, clevises, bollards, etc. I also have machined a number of miniature steam engines. Excellent results with brass, aluminum, mild steel or hardwood. Prefer to sell complete shop but will consider all offers. Located near Atlanta, Georgia. Due to weight it will be most economical to pick up. If interested send message. I will reply with pics, inventory, and answer any questions.
I am interested in seeing what you have for sale and pricing.I live in Suwanee,Ga. email:lyndacporter@aol.com. tel:770-945-0700
Carl

Thanks, Yellow Jacket, for introducing me to some neat made machine tools.
Probably will be snapped up quickly, I'd venture to say .

Back