ZHL: no more contact ? ...

Hello,
I am not able to contact ZHL since about a month.
Indeed, I am missing two pieces in a kit. As soon as I writed to Max (the boss) about it, I immediately received a response from him asking me for the references of these parts, which I did right away.
Since then, despite my attempts to reach them, I no longer have an answer from ZHL...
Does anyone here know what could be happening back home, in China ?

Hello,
Indeed, I am missing two pieces in a kit. As soon as I writed to Max (the boss) about it, I immediately received a response from him asking me for the references of these parts, which I did right away.
Since then, despite my attempts to reach them, I no longer have an answer from ZHL...

Possibly shut down for Chinese New Year?

Kind Regards

Nigel

Possibly shut down for Chinese New Year?

Kind Regards

Nigel
Chinese new year - I think the new one is under the rabbit will start with 22nd of January. But I guess, that a lot of people are already travelling home for the holidays. Now traveling is fully allowed, after three years the first time.
Due to the long necessary stop of the cero covid strategie China is suffering now with billions of covid cases every day. Not and excuse, but it can be the reason that Tom is not reacting

Thank you all for your responses.
I understand that I have to be patient and wait to be contacted again...
Regards,
Dave

Hello,
I’ll wear are on the subject, what is Max’s phone number?

Thanks

FYI. I had a something shipped from China on Amazon. Took about 2 months. I think there are major covid problems there. My guess is your parts are just in the queue to be sent.

I am on a similar situation.

I have been exchanging PMs with Tom (CAF MODELS) frequently for the last 2 years. I got from him a Merry Christmas PM and since then I wasn't able to contact him. He is not answering. I just replied again his PM today checking if he and his family are fine.

Could be that with all the situation in China I am overreacting and, as posted here, they are just on vacation.

I keep my fingers crossed for all there in China.

Daniel

I recently posted regarding a shipment from CAF trying to inquire regarding my shipment. I did receive an answer via PM stating it was shipped. The order was placed on 27 December and just arrived today. 18 days, not to bad.
All’s well with mine so hopefully you will here something soon

Ron

I recently posted regarding a shipment from CAF trying to inquire regarding my shipment. I did receive an answer via PM stating it was shipped. The order was placed on 27 December and just arrived today. 18 days, not to bad.
All’s well with mine so hopefully you will here something soon

Ron
Thank you Ron

Yesterday I wrote to TOM -CAF- using his business PayPal email and an email that is at his website under "contact us". He answered this last one. In a nutshell, he and his family is recovering from COVID, like many of us experienced here too, and delayed his answers. They are doing fine now.

Unfortunately isn't the same for the country. All this COVID issue in China is affecting the country a lot.

Could be Max -ZHL- is going through a similar situation. Max has an excellent customer service. I got several kits/ wood from him and was always fast in communicating. Same as Tom.

Daniel

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank Zoly99sask, here.
Indeed, through his direct intervention with Max (ZHL), I received a message from Max which reads as follows:
“Don't worry, I'll help you.
These days, the number of sick people is increasing after our government adopted the opening-up policy, so the whole delivery industry in China is temporarily short of manpower.
We just have to wait a few days and then they can go back and process the package.
Thanks for your patience.
Well done,
Max

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank Zoly99sask, here.
Indeed, through his direct intervention with Max (ZHL), I received a message from Max which reads as follows:
“Don't worry, I'll help you.
These days, the number of sick people is increasing after our government adopted the opening-up policy, so the whole delivery industry in China is temporarily short of manpower.
We just have to wait a few days and then they can go back and process the package.
Thanks for your patience.
Well done,
Max
To add to that Info, today, Tom (CAF) wrote me that FedEx is closed till the end of January due to the New Year celebrations.

Daniel

Hello,
Hallo @dhabert
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back