Where's shipmodeling net?

Does anyone know what happend to the forum listed in the subject? It would be sad to see another group go down.

I am afraid that yes, the person in charge of this site is or was unable to maintain it. If I remember, I think it was health related or something along those lines.

As a side note, it takes a certain amount of responsibility and continuous ongoing effort to keep up with a forum. The main thing I deal with is "vetting" to make sure real modelers want in. At least once a week if not more, I have to mass email @gmail and @outlook users that are usually hackers and spammers to make sure they are modelers and not wanting to do damage to this site.

Just this morning, I think I put about 8 or more emails on the permanent ban list. This quickly piles up if not watched. If I let this go for a week, then I have about 50 or more emails to scan to weed out.

Donnie

Thank you Eric that's the site. All you get now is the generic web hosting banner. Praise to you Donny for all your work here. Sometimes I'm so lazy I'll not even log in, just flash in and out. I can only imagine the day to workings! P.S. I really enjoy your u tube vidieos keep them coming. Still toiling on the Indy working on damage control from a recent move. Read snapped main mast. Dang!!

Back