Trying to find cheap saw blade replacements for Proxxon FET saw

As I fixed problems with my saw ( https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...ripping-fence-of-proxxon-fet-table-saw.13538/ ). I started to look for a sutable blades replacements. I wanted to have a carbide 24 tooth blade. Proxxon blade arbor hole size is 10 mm. Maximum overall diameter of blade is 85 mm. The Proxxon brand name blades are very expensive. It was a challenge getting a blade which fits the saw and is not over $10. I currently purchased two blades:

The second one is 15 mm arbor. It is sold with adapter washer to suit 10 mm diameter. Let us see what I get and how useful it is going to be.

I got mi e from Aliexpress, all suitable for Proxxon. Price somewhere about 3 euro a piece. They are sharp and perfect. And most of all cheap.

This blade (the link above) is of absolutely stunning performance. Cuts hard boxwood like butter. No burns whatsoever. On the other hand the 80 mm carbide Proxxon blade #28732 is a piece of s.... . It was burning same type of wood all the time. I was thinking I am doing something terribly wrong with my table saw. It appears the Proxxon blade was just dull from the start. Its cost is 4 times the good blade above. Here is a link to this Proxxon blade which I do not recommend anyone to buy:

Back