Santisima Trinidad 1:84 from Artesania Latina

Hi everyone

I started building this kit on the 20th November 2023, with the intention of vlogging the build for YT. I've managed to keep it going, posting (mostly) twice a week. I found a build log on here from Nigel (Brooks?) who suggested I should also log it on here. I will post a load of pictures as soon as I can get them from my videos. If you want to follow my vlog on YT, I'm on there as Bill's Model Builds. Feel free to make any comments, either good or bad (I may delete ant derogatory ones), and if youre so inclined , subscribe to follow along

Pictures coming soom

Bill

Hi Bill

Great to see you are going ahead with posting a log.

Whilst there are many talented builders on this forum, we are in no way elitist. Everyone is at a different stage/level in the hobby and whilst some may post constructive criticism, derogatory comments are frowned upon by both the staff and members.

As a result, there are many first time builders who have produced wonderful models with help and guidance from members.

Well..... here we go. This is my first attempt at posting pictures so wish me luck. I'll only put 3 or 4 pictures in each post, do I label them? say what each is of? I guess I'm about to find out

I have the cross section of this ship in work, it has it's own difficulties to deal with, maybe one day I will get the full ship to build.

Then if I ever get them all built I will have HMS Victory, USS Constellation and Santisima Trinidad with full ship and cross sections to match.

and we can see in the background that you have also started (or finalized) already the sanding work of your hull....

28.png27.png26.png25.png24.pngLike Nigel, I have been amiss in posting pictures of my progress, however here are 5 more pictures from my build. Unlike Nigel, I am following as close as possible the pictorial instructions supplied by AL. It may look a little rough at times but it all comes out right in the end

Back