Rigging line

I have been wanting to replace my rigging line that came with my ZHL Le Soleil Royal and purchase some extra inventory in different colors and sizes. but when i discovered the cost of such an endeavor I spent some time looking at all the sources like ropes of scale and all the hobby shops and the kit manufactures that sell rigging and i think i found a supplier on Ebay of course it is from China but it looks interesting and cost effective I ordered a couple sizes to see how the quality is and if good I will create and inventory of many sizes and colors, I live in the Philippines and supplies are very limited and hard to get. I have attached a couple pictures of the product and if anyone has purchased this let me knowScan_20220910 (2).pngScan_20220910 (3).pngScan_20220910.png

I have been wanting to replace my rigging line that came with my ZHL Le Soleil Royal and purchase some extra inventory in different colors and sizes. but when i discovered the cost of such an endeavor I spent some time looking at all the sources like ropes of scale and all the hobby shops and the kit manufactures that sell rigging and i think i found a supplier on Ebay of course it is from China but it looks interesting and cost effective I ordered a couple sizes to see how the quality is and if good I will create and inventory of many sizes and colors, I live in the Philippines and supplies are very limited and hard to get. I have attached a couple pictures of the product and if anyone has purchased this let me knowView attachment 327688View attachment 327687View attachment 327689
try the cobbler yarn which is cotton

like i was saying if the line turns out to be good i am going to buy an inventory of line

Back