Revell 1/96 Spanish Galleon Instruction Sheet

MIR

I am new here and looking to build my first ship. I am reading that the instruction sheet for the older Revell 1/96 Spanish galleon kit are much more informative and detailed than the current issue. Can someone shed some light on this and if so is there somewhere I can perhaps download/print a set of these instructions to study before taking the plunge. Or perhaps is there references I can obtain in construction and particularly, the rigging instructions.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am new here and looking to build my first ship. I am reading that the instruction sheet for the older Revell 1/96 Spanish galleon kit are much more informative and detailed than the current issue. Can someone shed some light on this and if so is there somewhere I can perhaps download/print a set of these instructions to study before taking the plunge. Or perhaps is there references I can obtain in construction and particularly, the rigging instructions.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here you are..enjoy well.

Yes, on my pages you can find a plans. Then I offer many excellent accessories for this model from wooden deck, metal guns... , set of excellent CNC walnut blocks according a plans, printed cloth sails and flags. It can find here:
https://www.hismodel.com/spanish-galleon-revell-1-96
If you have next question, write me again.
Radimir

Attachments

• 082P Spanish Galleon 33R.jpg
    082P Spanish Galleon 33R.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 082P Spanish Galleon 34R.jpg
    082P Spanish Galleon 34R.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 14
Back