PROXXON DH40 planer sled help, need inside wiring photo

Hi. I'm just stupid, and I did something I shouldn't have.

I have a problem with my proxxon DH40, my switch broke, and this board inside. I just didn't take a picture before I took it out.
Could someone take a picture of the button connections and wiring?
I know that IN is the input cable from the socket, but I mean the order of the cables.

I just need a photo of the cables on the switch and this wires inside. Thank you

ww.png

Contact proxxon in Germany, they are helpfull in these kind of things. They also supply the spare parts you need.

I sent a message to proxxon.com, they don't answer, so I'm asking for help. In Poland service, they want to send DH40 to the service. It's just only a button, and old machine...

.​

Kuba, is this what you need? Hurry up before I assemble the device again.

PS.
Mam też propozycję. Fakultatywnie. Jeśli ponownie ktoś Ci życzliwie zakomunikuje, że słabo toleruje „fałszywe” imiona takie jak Twoje i woli prawdziwe (jak na drugim forum), to możesz wtedy życzliwie zapytać, jak na takie dictum reagują osoby przedstawiające się np. Bob czy Bill.

IMG20230617113219.jpg

IMG20230617113232.jpg

IMG20230617113257.jpg

Pzdr.

.​

Go to an electrical wholesaler - will be different, but it will work. These things are designed to break as they are not continuous running appliances as industrial are. Even so the membrane connector go ….

Thank you. I have a more serious problem, it's not the button but the starting coil in the engine.

20230617_133029.jpg

You need a tester … find out what bit not work … hire one or take it to an electronic firm… most probably a soldering problem… if not de solder and put in components. Most from Maplin catalogue…. Go to electronic supplier and they tell you …. If wiring diagram then you have info. In practice it’s a throw away part. Pity Proxxon not help! Try going to a dealer who sells these. They can give you phone or email numbers or they can get a hold with the sales rep. It’s hassle ! It’s painful. Just hope it’s not an out of date model.

Oh
What I can see is resistors and relays …
It should have numbers on them … look up on internet or catalogue

I asked my friend who is a car mechanic and he knows more about this machine than the electrical service in my city. He will find parts for me. The button is functional, not broken.
Similar components to these are used in old car electronics or computers.
Fortunately, we have to be able to cut wood and solder, so it shouldn't be a problem.
I bought Proxxon used, and from the beginning it causes me a problem, probably because it was already melted.

Like I mentioned before.

I order a spare part at Proxxon, just half the price of Fluidonline

Go here and fill in a request
Ask for the part 27040-07-25 Gleichrichterplatine für Dickenhobel DH40
They answer in a few days. They give you the price and price for sending it to you.

Hi. I'm just stupid, and I did something I shouldn't have.

I have a problem with my proxxon DH40, my switch broke, and this board inside. I just didn't take a picture before I took it out.
Could someone take a picture of the button connections and wiring?
I know that IN is the input cable from the socket, but I mean the order of the cables.

I just need a photo of the cables on the switch and this wires inside. Thank you

View attachment 379848
This is the same switch that DeWalt uses on their table saw. I bought one on Ebay for about £11. DeWalt wanted £50. I doubt Proxxon will be cheap.

Back