Problems glueing deck to bulkheads...

Good Morning Kind Folks,
How do you glue the deck to the outside top radius of a bulkhead ( 1805 Swift )?
I tried all my clamps and none would grasp the bottom the bulkhead because of that radius.
Considering wrapping string tightly from deck to the keel but afraid it would cut the deck.
Any thoughts?
Thaanks in advance,
Steven Bouher

Good Morning Kind Folks,
How do you glue the deck to the outside top radius of a bulkhead ( 1805 Swift )?
I tried all my clamps and none would grasp the bottom the bulkhead because of that radius.
Considering wrapping string tightly from deck to the keel but afraid it would cut the deck.
Any thoughts?
Thaanks in advance,
Steven Bouher
can you make a photo of the situation, so we can make better proposals and advise?

Steven, if I am envisioning your question correctly, do you have a mini-bar clamp that can span the width of the bulkhead? Clamp that as close to the deck as you can get it and then push some wood wedges between the bar and the deck. With enough wedges, you should be able to keep the deck in good contact with the bulkhead for the entire width of the bulkhead. Does what I'm trying to describe make sense?

Good Morning Kind Folks,
Any thoughts?
Thaanks in advance,
Steven Bouher
use BARB's (Big Ass Rubber Bands) ! :)

The Artesania Swift has a false deck sheet, which soiuld be planked afterwards with single planks

The idea with the rubber bands will work

8BE363CB-C936-42F0-95B1-F192389EC23E.jpeg E9ACB855-5BE2-49F1-9255-2BA4027BB261.jpeg

Take a look here how @Barry1 did it

Good Morning Kind Folks,
Any thoughts?
Thaanks in advance,
Steven Bouher
The white glue I have used will set up in about 30 seconds while pressing it down.

Back