Présentation

Cher(e)s membres,
Merci de m'accueillir parmi vous, j'habite en Belgique et suis à la retraite, ce forum est pluridisciplinaire c'est ce qui fait tout son intérêt et m'a séduit.Ayant monté quelques kits bois de navires et avec une main avec des problèmes, je ne suis plus si habile.
Mais vivant et toujours curieux de belles réalisations notamment dans la construction de bâtiments atypiques.
Je vais parcourir vos belles réalisations avec curiosité.
Merci de votre attention et bonne soirée.

Dear members,
Thank you for welcoming me among you, I live in Belgium and am retired, this forum is multidisciplinary, which is what makes it so interesting and seduced me. Having assembled some wooden ship kits and with a hand with problems, I'm not so skilled anymore.
But alive and always curious about great achievements, especially in the construction of atypical buildings.
I will browse your beautiful achievements with curiosity.
Thank you for your attention and good evening.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Cher(e)s membres,
Merci de m'accueillir parmi vous, j'habite en Belgique et suis à la retraite, ce forum est pluridisciplinaire c'est ce qui fait tout son intérêt et m'a séduit.Ayant monté quelques kits bois de navires et avec une main avec des problèmes, je ne suis plus si habile.
Mais vivant et toujours curieux de belles réalisations notamment dans la construction de bâtiments atypiques.

Dear members,
Thank you for welcoming me among you, I live in Belgium and am retired, this forum is multidisciplinary, which is what makes it so interesting and seduced me. Having assembled some wooden ship kits and with a hand with problems, I'm not so skilled anymore.
But alive and always curious about great achievements, especially in the construction of atypical buildings.
Bienvenue

Cher(e)s membres,

Dear members,
Hallo @Bimar55
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back