PanArt Victory Bow Section Gunport pattern...Help

I'm building the PanArt Victory Bow and Section and have finished the first planking. I have somehow misplaced the pattern sheet for locating the gunports. I've tried making a pattern with measurements, but I'm not having much success. If you have the pattern, could you scan it full sized (I know it will fit on a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet of copy paper) and send me the scan as a jpeg file so I can print it out? Thanks in advance. Ray

I'm building the PanArt Victory Bow and Section and have finished the first planking. I have somehow misplaced the pattern sheet for locating the gunports. I've tried making a pattern with measurements, but I'm not having much success. If you have the pattern, could you scan it full sized (I know it will fit on a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet of copy paper) and send me the scan as a jpeg file so I can print it out? Thanks in advance. Ray
Hallo @Coastie
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Mine is missing also

Mine is missing also
I just found my gunport pattern!!!!~ It was in a zip-lock bag with parts that have been built but not added to the model yet. If you need the pattern, send me your address and I will make a copy and mail it to you.

Your gun port pattern is this a side view of the hull with alignment or a deck by deck pattern layout?

I have the older kit and on plan sheet 2 it has each deck with markings for gun ports by deck.

I can copy and send emails to you.

My kit is older version with single wooden base and acrylic back support holding bow section in air.

Instructions are dated May 82 if that helps.

Your gun port pattern is this a side view of the hull with alignment or a deck by deck pattern layout?

I have the older kit and on plan sheet 2 it has each deck with markings for gun ports by deck.

I can copy and send emails to you.
Thank you, I did find the gun port pattern layout.

Not yet, still working my cross section build and a few others in work, but may start soon on it.

I have to get space and time to start work.

Don't want to get too many logs in the fire, or the whole shop could burn!!

Not yet, still working my cross section build and a few others in work, but may start soon on it.

I have to get space and time to start work.

Don't want to get too many logs in the fire, or the whole shop could burn!

Last edited:
I have the old kit with acrylic back stop that support the bow in the air, no wooden stand directly in contact underneath like new model shows.

I have taken the list of parts and made an excel file to aid in inventory if anyone needs it., just let me know.

I have the old kit with acrylic back stop that support the bow in the air, no wooden stand directly in contact underneath like new model shows.

I have taken the list of parts and made an excel file to aid in inventory if anyone needs it., just let me know

Hallo @Coastie
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back