OSEBERG ship - Ships of Pavel Nikitin (Ukraine) - Scale 1:25 (15/32" = 1') - Length: 865 mm ( 34 3/34 inch)

I appreciate your post with Imbir, Olha, as I also have a supervisory cat. Here she is helping me read the newspaper. She is 17 now, and currently at the hospital with a very serious illness. I hope to bring her home today. I have enjoyed watching many of your videos, especially the ones on the Capt. Smith shallop. Mine is nearing completion and I am working on the case, also using your techniques.4DA772B1-769D-4B6F-A1F6-D546EB4E3694_1_105_c.jpeg

I appreciate your post with Imbir, Olha, as I also have a supervisory cat. Here she is helping me read the newspaper. She is 17 now, and currently at the hospital with a very serious illness. I hope to bring her home today. I have enjoyed watching many of your videos, especially the ones on the Capt. Smith shallop. Mine is nearing completion and I am working on the case, also using your techniques.View attachment 394846
I wish your supervisor a speedy recovery. My supervisors are very skilled mousers… haven’t seen one in all of the six years that they’ve lived with us.

Interesting problem with the oar ports, that was not an issue with version #1. When I built version #1 I had the same problem with the planking as you are having with version #2. I thought I had made a mistake in my building process, sad to see this problem has not been resolved as it seems to be a very nice kit otherwise.

Back