OcCre on you tube ?

Hi. Does anyone know why OcCre excites us with a new build kit on YTube. They start the build in a series but seem to stop halfway.
Is this just to get us to buy the kit and then they move on .
Correct me if I’m wrong.
I bought the HMS Victory special edition of 999. and the build on YT has just stopped in Nov.
Seems very unfair.

In all fairness, I have just had a reply from them and saying they have a backlog of videos to load and of course it all takes time to edit and publish them.
Sorry for being impatient OcCre.
Love your kits.

I've also noticed that it's now May, the last video was six months ago. Thanks for asking.

I'd be interested too, I've already raised the issue on the Occre group but no response. It's a bit sad...

I'd be interested too, I've already raised the issue on the Occre group but no response. It's a bit sad...
I don’t think they are going to finish it properly. I think the initial videos are just to tease and tempt us to buy. Show a few, virtually the same thing as most ships. The basic stuff but I think it wouldn’t hurt them to show some more challenging parts of the build in detail.
Disappointed.

I don’t think they are going to finish it properly. I think the initial videos are just to tease and tempt us to buy. Show a few, virtually the same thing as most ships. The basic stuff but I think it wouldn’t hurt them to show some more challenging parts of the build in detail.
Disappointed.
Yes, it's disappointing. A prestige kit, so I was kind of hoping for detailed step by step instructions and after a few very questionable parts, the end. Fortunately there are other sources where one can get knowledge on building, like this forum. I'm progressing slower this way, but hopefully I'll get to a happy ending. Greetings

It looks like you are correct, Neil as they have now started Youtube videos on their latest kit, the "Belle Poulle".
The same happened with San Felipe, where the video series stopped after nr 18.

They are, of course, not obliged to make these videos, and as compared to other manufacturers, their YouTube channel is a big plus; but I understand your frustration. If they would take this more seriously, they could use a full set of videos up to the completion of the model and add them to the kit's instructions on CD or as a download.

Back