New to model Ship building

Greetings! I have been building plastic model cars for at least 30 years and would really like to tackle the Billings St Roch as it was built in my hometown. This is a little row boat that I built from 7-11 stir sticks! Any advice on the St Roch would be appreciated. Cheers 20210529_093842.jpg20210529_093842.jpg

Also from me a warm welcome to the forum and have fun. A nice rowing boat. Thank you for showing me. I'm looking forward to the next pictures.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
We have several building logs of the St.Roch model in our forum, maybe you want to take a look

The best would be , that you start a building log of your project, so you can regularly show your progress and ask question, and all members are able to give comments and hints ......

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
We have several building logs of the St.Roch model in our forum, maybe you want to take a look

The best would be , that you start a building log of your project, so you can regularly show your progress and ask question, and all members are able to give comments and hints ......
Thank you

Welcome to the forum, best around.

To help see if others are near you you can edit your profile to add your location if you wish, just click on your profile name in top bar and under account details is a spot to list location, you can put city or generic location.

I know we have many members from Canada and one maybe be close to you if you ever need help.

As others have said, start a build log and post photos, we are here to help and give comments if needed.

View the home page for many fine tips on posting and other subjects that may be helpful.

Welcome aboard Gizmo, well done on your model boat. Iam starting back into ship modeling havent built one in over 40yrs, so you and i are pretty much in the same boat, pardon the pun lol

Welcome aboard Gizmo, well done on your model boat. Iam starting back into ship modeling havent built one in over 40yrs, so you and i are pretty much in the same boat, pardon the pun lol
Thanks....cheers

Welcome to the forum, best around.

To help see if others are near you you can edit your profile to add your location if you wish, just click on your profile name in top bar and under account details is a spot to list location, you can put city or generic location.

I know we have many members from Canada and one maybe be close to you if you ever need help.

As others have said, start a build log and post photos, we are here to help and give comments if needed.

View the home page for many fine tips on posting and other subjects that may be helpful.
Thanks a lot!

Back