I worked in Golden too. Natural/organic food compay as CMO and CEO. I lived in FL as well in the Ft. Lauderdale. I like MI. I grew up here and just wanted to leave and I did. MI, IL, MN, LA, CA, NC, back to MI, back to CA, FL, CO and back to MI. I'd move back to FL, but wife likes the desert and I like the water.

That is a crazy commute. Have they finished the I-70 construction? I lived in Arvada on drove to I-70 & Havana for my job. Small world. Have you checked out the club Rocky Mtn Shipwrights? They meet the third saturdays of every month. Great bunch of guys.Dues are cheap!
yes it is a crazy commute. I 70 is finished (for now) but I normally go out Hampden to 225 south to 25 north then west on highway 6.
Yes, I'm a member of the Rocky Mountain Shipwrights. I also attend their first Saturday workshops. They are working on having an auction (which I'll miss due to my move :( ) I'm the chairman of the committee. :) You probably know the current skipper and First Mate. They have been there quite a while (Bob Fivehouse and Ralph).

Very small world. :) If you like, I'll tell them you said hi.

I worked in Golden too. Natural/organic food compay as CMO and CEO. I lived in FL as well in the Ft. Lauderdale. I like MI. I grew up here and just wanted to leave and I did. MI, IL, MN, LA, CA, NC, back to MI, back to CA, FL, CO and back to MI. I'd move back to FL, but wife likes the desert and I like the water.
I work for Xcel Energy. You probably never heard of it. :D

yes it is a crazy commute. I 70 is finished (for now) but I normally go out Hampden to 225 south to 25 north then west on highway 6.
Yes, I'm a member of the Rocky Mountain Shipwrights. I also attend their first Saturday workshops. They are working on having an auction (which I'll miss due to my move :( ) I'm the chairman of the committee. :) You probably know the current skipper and First Mate. They have been there quite a while (Bob Fivehouse and Ralph).

Very small world. :) If you like, I'll tell them you said hi.
They probably won’t know me since I live in Wyoming and don’t get down there much. DC4CB3AD-6B77-4FD7-BD88-301807215192.jpeg24800FAE-18AE-4822-89F5-F3A0B55DA193.jpegC955785E-8D7F-4DB4-9C02-F122BF0060A1.jpegThese are the ships I entered in the show last October

Hallo Tommy
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back