New from Baja

I just purchased My second model (San Martin by Occre 13601. My first build was Blue Nose 2 by Artesion. My question is: Is there a Paint kit I can buy for the San Martin? or can someone get Me started with colors? Thanks

Hi.

I'm new here too, so good to meet you. as for the question, I'm building a wooden galleon by 'Artesania Latina'. It comes with lovely 1/2 scale and full scale colour detail sheets that show the colour of all items very well. I disagree with some of the colours shown, but that's another story. The diagrams are a good guide. After studying them and doing some research, I just picked the paint colours and types to suit the different materials: so, wood or diecast metal in my case.

Have you nothing like this with your kit?

Hi.

I'm new here too, so good to meet you. as for the question, I'm building a wooden galleon by 'Artesania Latina'. It comes with lovely 1/2 scale and full scale colour detail sheets that show the colour of all items very well. I disagree with some of the colours shown, but that's another story. The diagrams are a good guide. After studying them and doing some research, I just picked the paint colours and types to suit the different materials: so, wood or diecast metal in my case.

Have you nothing like this with your kit?
I have not looked into it as yet. I'm a rookie ( this is only My second model) I'm 75 years young and looking forward to this next challenge. I have the patience but not the technique as yet. Trying not to get "over my head" taking it slow. Thanks for responding

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I just purchased My second model (San Martin by Occre 13601. My first build was Blue Nose 2 by Artesion. My question is: Is there a Paint kit I can buy for the San Martin? or can someone get Me started with colors? Thanks
Hallo @a ganger
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the San Martin model going?

Hallo @a ganger
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back