Need more line !!

Ahoy Ship mates, Herb here, I messed up bad and had to redo alot of my rigging !! I need to find extra thread for my kit. The sizes are 0.2, 0.5, 0.8 small cord. All Black. Do not have any hobby shops were I live. HELP SOS !!!

Take a look here - they sell high quality ropes

or here

У вас в штатах что все интернет магазины закрыли на замок, а ключи выбросили?

In your states, all online stores have been locked up and the keys thrown away?
I don’t think so. Perhaps you are referring to your own country as Google translate often gets thing wrong.

I don’t think so. Perhaps you are referring to your own country as Google translate often gets thing wrong.
I think you may have missed his attempt at humour. My speculation was that he was suggesting the creator of this thread could easily order them from an online shop, of which there would be many to choose from. I must confess, that was my initial thought when I read the query as well. But oft times, humour and subtle digs don't translate well between languages.

All said and done, I just saw another thread noting that Model Expo is currently have a stock clearance sale. I've used them to purchase additional rigging line before, and they offer a pretty huge selection at decent prices. Additionally, since the OP is from the US, the shipping costs would be minimal.

I just recently got an email from Chuck Passaro. Syren Models once again has a complete line of scale blocks and rope.

У нас все нормально работает, Путин страной рулит ! Не так давно положили одинадцатый пакет санкций в пакет с пакетами ( не переводимый русский юмор) двенадцатый тудаже пойдет.

Ahoy Ship mates, Herb here, I messed up bad and had to redo alot of my rigging !! I need to find extra thread for my kit. The sizes are 0.2, 0.5, 0.8 small cord. All Black. Do not have any hobby shops were I live. HELP SOS !!!
Hello Crew members, have only been onboard for a short wile, But ALL the Ship mates have been a Lot of HELP with my first all wood kit . ZHL Black Pearl, 1/50 scale. Thanks to everyone !! Herb

Back