my build names of ship

Not the managmenet is doing it - every member can adjust the "signature" of his posts
You have to open your account where you can do this

Click on your name at the top of the screen, and edit your Account details:
1697024974757.png

Click on Avatar to changethe picture that appears with your name when you post a message.
1697025164406.png

Click on Signature to edit the text that shows at the bottom of all your posts:
1697025098694.png

Click on your name at the top of the screen, and edit your Account details:
View attachment 399459

Click on Avatar to changethe picture that appears with your name when you post a message.
View attachment 399461

Click on Signature to edit the text that shows at the bottom of all your posts:
View attachment 399460
thanks a lot. no help from management. sorry my memory- short - has never recovered from the Omnicon virus. it mainly affects my computer skills. Age too may have some fault too. nearly 80 now. again thanks a lot for your time

.....no help from management. .....

sorry to say, that I gave the information 4 minutes after your question, which is necessary -> so I can not accept these words

Not the managmenet is doing it - every member can adjust the "signature" of his posts
You have to open your account where you can do this

Many Thanks to Kurt showing the steps by screenshots - but the only one who can do this is by yourself - account - signature

I'd like to see the list of names for the ships you've built, and the warehouse you bought to put them all in! :D
You can find a message
I'd like to see the list of names for the ships you've built, and the warehouse you bought to put them all in! :D

me, with an image of most of them I suppose they are in somewhere of ship build.. I do NOT have a single one at home.
here are some examples. img .3 was built in 1993. 1st big build 1992-Norske Love 1- not laser cutthen Lila Dan-farewell git to bos boss going home- San Juan Nepusan. then Norske Love-now laser cut,1985 about 1994 to my 50 years birthday following is my wife with our 8-month baby girl it standing on top with Cutty Sark. finally the amati "Victory" mid-1970. There was in this KIt NOT a single laser-cut pieces. it took more than one year to cut everything
ps. Ishoude get a brand new computer this week and has a professional to install it all.

bb603_norden_cutter_lg.jpg

2_HG 7 HAVORNEN.jpg

04-NORDKAP.jpg

01_ NORSKE LOVE 1.jpg

03_NORSKE LOVE.jpg

6 lila dan- handen over to new owner.jpg

7-nepusano.jpg

10-endeavour_.jpg

AA-3-VICTORIA.jpg

AA-1- norden y cutty sark - copia.jpg

Back