Move progress

Just a quick update. We have managed to get moved to the new house 3/4 of the way across the United States from our former home.
We still have tons of boxes to unpack and put away the contents, but we will get there. Once that is done. I can start the process of turning 1 bay of the garage into a shop. So, it will still be a little bit before I can get building again.
Thanks to everyone for posting on here and keeping my interest up. :)

Jeff

Jeff: Have you found a modeling cub as yet? I think whoever you join up with will cherish your membership as we at Rocky Mountain Shipwrights did. All the best to you.

Hey Martin !
Well, there are 2 clubs listed relative close by and one of them has a Facebook page. I sent a message to the facebook page contact and received no response. The one of the 2 has a phone number listed which I tried sending a text message to and received a message that it was a landline, So I will need to call them directly. The other one only has a name and address listed.
If neither of them pan out, there is one listed down in St. Petersburg that I believe is both static and RC models that I will contact, but they are 1.5 hour drive away.
You guys need to cherish your club you have there. It is becoming a rare animal. :)

Yes, I still read the newsletters you send me. :)

I was just going to send you an email, but you beat me. :)

Please stay in touch and tell everyone hello.

Jeff

Back