Model ship arsenal exhibition Pisa 3-5 November

locandina.jpg

PISA, 3-4-5 NOVEMBER 2023
ARSENAL MODELLING CONVENTION
Everything is ready.
The exhibition will take place over three days, Friday 3, Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 November 2023.
The delivery of models is scheduled for 2 November. FOR MODELLISTS LIVING FAR Away, DELIVERY IS POSTPONED TO THE MORNING OF FRIDAY 3 NOVEMBER.
Models are scheduled to be collected on the morning of Monday 6 November 2023, MODELLISTS WHO LIVE FAR AWAY MAY COLLECT THE MODELS ON SUNDAY 5 FROM 5 PM.

It is possible to drive directly into the Arsenals at the rear through the service gate, so that the models can be taken down without difficulty, everything is at the usual level.
The Cittadella park, where the Republican Arsenals are located, IS NOT IN THE ZTL, so you can enter without a permit, parking is paid nearby, while it is free on the riverfront between the Aurelia bridge and the railway subway in both directions.
Admission to the exhibition is free, opening hours 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.

This will be a great event !!!
Will you participate with your model?

Curiosità,c'e' un premio in denaro per i primi 3?deve essere un esposizione spettacolare!!!

Curiosity, is there a cash prize for the top 3? It must be a spectacular exhibition!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Curiosità,c'e' un premio in denaro per i primi 3?deve essere un esposizione spettacolare!!!

Curiosity, is there a cash prize for the top 3? It must be a spectacular exhibition!!!
It will be spectacular - but it is a exhibition and no competition - we modelers love the modeling and not the money, or? ;)

For those who want to, I have posted a report on the exhibition on the facebook profile of our modelling group:

WOW!!! This is just an amazing collection of models! It's probably one of the best I've ever seen. Here are some of them.

View attachment 405523
View attachment 405524
View attachment 405525
View attachment 405526
View attachment 405527

You must see! Many thanks for sharing with us Giampy65.
Is the second picture something like a steam engine? I've never seen anything like that before. Really great pics and thanks for posting. Some really good ship models there.

Is the second picture something like a steam engine? I've never seen anything like that before. Really great pics and thanks for posting. Some really good ship models there.
It is a torpedo tube section of the submarine. You should visit Facebook and watch all the beautiful models no Facebook account necessary to watch all the photos. below is the direct link.

here is more images

1699466461860.png
1699466487698.png

I went to FB and looked at all the pics I could but I needed more time than I had. I'll get back there for the rest tomorrow. Those ships are beautiful and the builders are surely masters of the hobby.What a great time you must have had at the Armory. Thanks for taking and posting all the pictures.

Back