Model Boat Kit Makers

I have now completed a kit manufactured by Blue Jacket and am nearly finished completing one-THe HM Brig Badger-manufactured by Caldercraft. I have been very satisfied with the quality of these kits. As I look to purchase my next kit, can folks provide me with information and their assessments of other quality kit makers. Thanks much.

that is a little difficult to provide an assessments of other quality kit makers.

it is subjective and depends on the experence and skill of the builder and their expectations of what a kit should be.

i can look at a kit and call it junk and some else can take the same kit and bash it into a work of art.
i suggest sit back and cruise throught the forum and build logs and see if anything catches your interest. Then others who built the model can give you advice or their opinion

I have now completed a kit manufactured by Blue Jacket and am nearly finished completing one-THe HM Brig Badger-manufactured by Caldercraft. I have been very satisfied with the quality of these kits. As I look to purchase my next kit, can folks provide me with information and their assessments of other quality kit makers. Thanks much.
check out this kit

Hallo @AndyO
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back