Minicraft 1/350 Titanic video

Hi guys

I have not been a very active contributer here, but have been here a lot to learn.
Especially thank you to @ChrisSC
I have been visiting your log A LOT :)

Maybe this is the wrong thread since its not a build log, but instead a video so if the admins want to move it just do it

First ship build. First time with PE, and started using an airbrush in the middle of the build. Had a lot of fun and some frustrations (warped parts etc.), but finally my Titanic is finished!

Yes, still have a lot to learn but I am enjoying it while I do it :)

20230508_170500.jpg

20230508_170831.jpg

Titanic.jpg

Hi guys

I have not been a very active contributer here, but have been here a lot to learn.
Especially thank you to @ChrisSC
I have been visiting your log A LOT :)

Maybe this is the wrong thread since its not a build log, but instead a video so if the admins want to move it just do it

First ship build. First time with PE, and started using an airbrush in the middle of the build. Had a lot of fun and some frustrations (warped parts etc.), but finally my Titanic is finished!

Yes, still have a lot to learn but I am enjoying it while I do it :)

View attachment 374018

View attachment 374019

View attachment 374020
Hallo @dr.phil
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

beautifully done, I have 2 of these old kits waiting in turn to be built. l paid less than $50.00 for both kits. l figured the plastic will be brittle from age, and l will have a spare kit to ransack if required.

thank you for posting your project

beautifully done, I have 2 of these old kits waiting in turn to be built. l paid less than $50.00 for both kits. l figured the plastic will be brittle from age, and l will have a spare kit to ransack if required.

thank you for posting your project
Thank you! Great price you got for the kits! Happy building :)

Back