Micro Mark

You guys prob know of this company, bit I’ll post it anyway. they have some ship stuff, and some power tools, but the small tools I have bought over the years From them are nice. Cutting, sanding, great selection there’s a few more pages on ships and models. Also big on trains, I’ve always wanted the spray booth. I’m sure you will find a few things, lol Here’s the Winter 2020 catalog image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
800-225-1066
www.micromark.com

Last edited:
I have ordered and received quite a few hand tools, small metal sections, epoxy brushes and specially formed wire bending pliers, they have always been good to deal with, but in Australia our dollar has fallen in relation to the US $ so they have become a bit expensive along with the shipping costs.

Been buying from them for years. Great company - good customer service. Every time I get a catalogue in the mail the pages end up getting stuck together from all my drooling over some of the "machinery" they sell. lol. Last thing I got from them was a draw plate - something I have been needing badly.

there’s a mini table saw in the book for $99. I’m thinking about getting it.

Have you gotten a chance to use the Magnetic gluing jig yet? I'm thinking about purchasing it and was wonder how you like it?

Yes indeed, I used it yesterday to hold these pieces parallel and square.

5F261CDA-79A8-4E48-B9DB-4EA7F0773A4E.jpeg7577C910-4049-439A-BBF5-0BDB76168B1F.jpeg

The magnets are strong and have one side plate that can be adjusted. The parts were held very securely. I’m liking it so far.

Jan

Back