Maris Stella Ragusian Cog

Has anyone built this kit? Looks interesting. Have no knowledge of the manufacturer. Saw Ohla Bacharov's video on this ship.

Here are all topics with and related to Marisstella kits - a well known croatian company

building logs of the Ragusian carrack or cog you can find here

also off course Olhas one:

Hello Spar, here is the link to @Signet which has just started construction

Has anyone built this kit? Looks interesting. Have no knowledge of the manufacturer. Saw Ohla Bacharov's video on this ship.
As mentioned above, I have started a build log for the MarisStella Ragusian Carrack. You mentioned the Ragusian Cog, which is a different kit. Similar, but different, I think it includes a side door for livestock and some internal detail. I've seen a build log of it as well, either here or modelshipworld.com, but Olha's build is of the Carrack, not the Cog.

As mentioned above, I have started a build log for the MarisStella Ragusian Carrack. You mentioned the Ragusian Cog, which is a different kit. Similar, but different, I think it includes a side door for livestock and some internal detail. I've seen a build log of it as well, either here or modelshipworld.com, but Olha's build is of the Carrack, not the Cog.
THANX. I think the Cog is an earlier design. Still draws me.

Oh, definitely! It still has "that look", and liked the idea of internal detail. I didn't know the Cog model existed until I had already gotten the Carrack, but I'm not unhappy with my choice.
Puts me in mind of the Crusades. Think I'll order it.

BTW, this is not a RUSSIAN Cog, it is a Ragusian Cog. The Republic of Ragusa was an aristocratic maritime republic centered on the current day location of Dubrovnik, Croatia.

BTW, this is not a RUSSIAN Cog, it is a Ragusian Cog. The Republic of Ragusa was an aristocratic maritime republic centered on the current day location of Dubrovnik, Croatia.
I changed and edited the title into "Ragusian"

THANX for the histiry lesson. In don't know anything at all about this part of Europe.

Back