Manual

I found this model of the USS Constitution manufactured by Scientific part of the quick assembly series. The receipt was still in the box and was dated September 22, 1989. The receipt was not for the model but was for the paint and brushes that were on the inside of the box. The problem I have is the manual/plans have been chewed up by mice, I have been searching different websites for about an hour and can't seem to find a manual for it. Would anyone be able to direct me somewhere that would have a printable manual?

Thanks in advance!
Bill

20230420_155221[1].jpg

Maybe helpful for you

we have a active building log by @Vfordyce showing in detail his work and also partly the drawings and manual - I am sure he will help and assist

I would be interested, this would be my first build and I really don't have a clue what to do without the plans. I have been monitoring this website for quite sometime and have seen some marvelous builds. I have always wanted to try one and thought this might be a good one to start off with.
Are the plans something I can download and print off?

Thanks
Bill

I’ll see if I can pm you with pdf format. Give me a couple of days. You’ll see you have a message where the envelope is on top.

That would be great, thank you so much, but if it is a lot of trouble don't bother.

Bill

I found this model of the USS Constitution manufactured by Scientific part of the quick assembly series. The receipt was still in the box and was dated September 22, 1989. The receipt was not for the model but was for the paint and brushes that were on the inside of the box. The problem I have is the manual/plans have been chewed up by mice, I have been searching different websites for about an hour and can't seem to find a manual for it. Would anyone be able to direct me somewhere that would have a printable manual?

Thanks in advance!
Bill
Hallo Bill alias @3Putt
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back