Low on lumber

Welp it happened. Due to the age and poor quality of the planks in the kit I got I have officially broken more than I could spare. True my bending process may need some work, but there is only so much a plank can take when it has crossgrain running across it. I do not have the little table saw to mill my own planks (that will come later). Is there a lumberyard online that I can get the correct size planks? This kit is using Sapele which is similar to Mahogany from what I can tell. Any input is appreciated.

CHECK OUT DAVE STEVENS AT THE LUMBERYARD PROMINET ON SOS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
Thank you for the response. I saw the website and like the prices. I don't have the saw needed to make them into the planking I need though. Certainly after I get that it will be the site to go to. Currently I need a reputable site that will have the sizes I am in need of.

SPEAK TOEV AT THE LUMBERYARD THEY CAN GIVE YOU WHAT EVER SIZE YOU NEED FOR STRIPS AND I MEAN ANY SIZE. HOPE THIS HELPS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

I would like to send my appreciation to everyone. The lumber issue has been resolved as my dearest wife saw my issues and went and got me a saw. She even got me a good blade to make the boards I need. Currently I am making the jigs I need for it to process the boards I can get from DLumberyard. Again thank you all for the support.

Back