LCD Digital Microscope,

:rolleyes: Do some members use Digital Microscopes/Digital magnifiers?.
Sometimes using a magnifier like the one that sits on your head comes in handy but seeing Modelling work done at a very small scale begs me to ask the question.
This Q relates to wooden ship building/construction at small/minute scale. Thank you all in advance.

:rolleyes: Do some members use Digital Microscopes/Digital magnifiers?.
Sometimes using a magnifier like the one that sits on your head comes in handy but seeing Modelling work done at a very small scale begs me to ask the question.
This Q relates to wooden ship building/construction at small/minute scale. Thank you all in advance.
I haven’t used one myself but have asked myself this same question. I have noticed several YouTube content providers using them in making their videos to show small detail work. What I don’t know is how cumbersome they are to work with.

I haven’t used one myself but have asked myself this same question. I have noticed several YouTube content providers using them in making their videos to show small detail work. What I don’t know is how cumbersome they are to work with.
Hi Olivierf, in the past I have seen D/M used for colouring or painting details on miniature figurines and T gage model trains. I think ones 'eye/hand co-ordination' would need to be extremely good. Thank you for taking the time to answer, very much appreciated.

Back