For sale Kits for sale: OcCre Senora del Pilar 1:64 [WITHDRAWN FROM SALE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can add here the link to ebay for your offered kits. So members can see the photos and detailed description.
But I guess, when sell it via SOS-contact you can close the ebay auction(s)

I think you can add here the link to ebay for your offered kits. So members can see the photos and detailed description.
But I guess, when sell it via SOS-contact you can close the ebay auction(s)
I don't know how to link, perhaps someone can tell me. I can add that if someone, UK based, was interested on here, I'd give a discount of 5%. Both kits are 'AS New'. I've also added photos to my post'

Last edited:
I have a Panart 1:78 HMS Victory kit for sale - as new. Price £395 ono. Preferably UK only & collection in person from HR9
Also for sale is OcCre Senora del Pilar 1:64, asking £295, same conditions.
Postage would be the same for each; £12 standard £150 cover, or £22 full value cover. Both are listed on Ebay. Both kits are 'As New'. I can offer a 5% discount if any UK buyer bought on here.

View attachment 423567

View attachment 423568

View attachment 423569

View attachment 423571

View attachment 423572

View attachment 423573
After some serious thinking, I've decided not to sell the Victory kit, but to give it a 'bash' (pun intended!). I think that it would be too extravagant of me, at present, to spend that amount. I know it's irrelevant, but 50 yrs ago I bought a brand-new car for the price (discounted) of the Caldercraft kit.
Nuestra Señora de Pilar is still up for grabs.
I noted that there are several of the Panhard/Sergal Victory kits for sale - too much competition to get a good price, is my thinking.

How do I delete the Panart kit, but retain the OcCre kit?
Stuart

After some serious thinking, I've decided not to sell the Victory kit, but to give it a 'bash' (pun intended!). I think that it would be too extravagant of me, at present, to spend that amount. I know it's irrelevant, but 50 yrs ago I bought a brand-new car for the price (discounted) of the Caldercraft kit.
Nuestra Señora de Pilar is still up for grabs.
I noted that there are several of the Panhard/Sergal Victory kits for sale - too much competition to get a good price, is my thinking.

How do I delete the Panart kit, but retain the OcCre kit?
Stuart
Both kits now withdrawn from sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back