Kit La Salamandre 1752 scale 1/48 - session two

Hi at all,
I'm looking for session 2 of the Salamandre kit scale 1/48
I already have session 1
Unfortunately, at the moment, CAF model and ZHL model sell the entire kit no longer divided into two parts.
The session two include:
Internal structures
Outfitting
Pulley
Cannons
Life boat
Ropes,Uninclued Sails

CNEMO

Hi at all,
I'm looking for session 2 of the Salamandre kit scale 1/48
I already have session 1
Unfortunately, at the moment, CAF model and ZHL model sell the entire kit no longer divided into two parts.
The session two include:
Internal structures
Outfitting
Pulley
Cannons
Life boat
Ropes,Uninclued Sails

CNEMO
Hi

Did you contact @CAFmodel about it?

Hi. You have quite a big problem, my friend, I ordered this model (session 1) on February 2022 knowing that session 02 is unavailable. I asked in CAF several times when this kit would be available and I received the answer, and I quote:
"Hello. After the Chinese New Year holiday, we will start producing La salamandre Kit, which is expected to be sold in early March 2022
best regards
Tom"

But no one said that it would be session number 2. Everything is fine, but instead of releasing sessionn number 2, a new model was released combined together. So I thought that something is wrong, since I have to wait a month, I will buy 2 versions at once instead of paying second time $100 for shipping.
Fortunately, I immediately canceled this purchase, before the model from China was shipped. I was only charged bank commissions, a few dollars lost...
And it was a very good decision, because there was no session 2 and there will be no...

At the moment, it was the first and last model that I bought in parts.
Try to contact CAF, if you only have the purchase document, then apply for this session 2 because you have the right to finish this model...

Back