Kia Ora from Christchurch, New Zealand (Godzone)

many years ago, while living in switzerland, i was given the 1799 Enterprise (Constructo) kit. With Covid lockdown last year I took it out of storage again and dived back in. am midway thru first hull planking. am taking it slow and steady. am more confident now that i know that i will second plank it. I am a total novice and this seems quite an advanced kit. I do find the instructions minimal at best so am a little uncertain how to proceed after the hull is done. I have an aviation background and no nautical history so even the terms used slow me down a bit. I hope the generous (and patient) amongst you can help me out as i progress. Kia kaha

many years ago, while living in switzerland, i was given the 1799 Enterprise (Constructo) kit. With Covid lockdown last year I took it out of storage again and dived back in. am midway thru first hull planking. am taking it slow and steady. am more confident now that i know that i will second plank it. I am a total novice and this seems quite an advanced kit. I do find the instructions minimal at best so am a little uncertain how to proceed after the hull is done. I have an aviation background and no nautical history so even the terms used slow me down a bit. I hope the generous (and patient) amongst you can help me out as i progress. Kia kaha
Welcome aboard SOS, Kia! We definitely will try to help in your assembly process. Please start a build log, so we can better understand what area you will require help (if any). It doesn't necessary to start from the beginning. It will be sufficient to start where you are now.

Welcome aboard Thumbsup :)
This is a very nice model, it was also my first model for me about 18 years ago, it was fun to build it. Successfully

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.

Welcome to the Forum. That little ship was my first ship model build.

There is a link to my build log below in my signature. I had a great time bumbling throug the build and also a lot of help from SOS members.

Enjoy the fun.

Jan

Hallo @ppCHman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @ppCHman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back