Just Enough Boats and Hopefully (Just) Enough Time

Greetings from sunny and wet Australia just 5 min from Bondi Beach. Have learnt a lot so far, helped a few so far and raised my personal bar. I have built in plastic RMS Titanic, Lusitania, HMS Prince and HMS Royal Sovereign and just finished the Potemkin. HMS Unicorn is on the stocks, planked and lots are waiting in the cupboard. Thank you all.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Hope to see some of your work, maybe also in abuilding log

Greetings from sunny and wet Australia just 5 min from Bondi Beach. Have learnt a lot so far, helped a few so far and raised my personal bar. I have built in plastic RMS Titanic, Lusitania, HMS Prince and HMS Royal Sovereign and just finished the Potemkin. HMS Unicorn is on the stocks, planked and lots are waiting in the cupboard. Thank you all.
Hallo @Kutuzov
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your project on the HMS Unicorn going?

Thank you Uwek for the best wishes. Much appreciated on a rainy winter’s day. I was so fearful of the planking of the hull but the outer skin looks good enough for my first attempt. I feel confident masking and rigging with a lot of research and help from this great site will see me through, but the hull is finished!

Hallo @Kutuzov
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back