JOHN SMITH SCHALOP

CAN SOMEONE HELP ON THIS PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THIS BUT I CAN NOT COMPLETE TREANSACTION DU TO NOT BEING ABLEBTO PRESS CITY IN THE ORDER TRIED 4NTIMES HAVE CONTACTED PAVEL BUT HAVE NOT HEARD CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

CAN SOMEONE HELP ON THIS PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THIS BUT I CAN NOT COMPLETE TREANSACTION DU TO NOT BEING ABLEBTO PRESS CITY IN THE ORDER TRIED 4NTIMES HAVE CONTACTED PAVEL BUT HAVE NOT HEARD CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
Don,
I know when I placed my order I had a similar quandary. I can’t remember what I couldn’t input, city, state or what.
I went ahead and let the order go through and everything worked out ok.
I’m not recommending you do that I just can’t recall what the issue was.
Hopefully Pavel will respond to your question.

Ron

I just tried to fill out the form, it's really tricky. You have to choose an option from the dropdown, but it appears quite randomly ( I managed to input letters one by one and wait until it appears. This is a Ukrainian project, and we have had pretty hard times, especially last weeks, so probably Pavel couldn't answer in these circumstances.

THOUGHTS MY SCHOLLP JUST ARRIEVED WILL START A LOG, FIRST GLANCE SUPBERB KIT THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE EXCELLENT NO TEXT BUT THGE PICTURES TELL THE STORY WELL, I HOPE ALL MY FRIENDS THERE ARE STAYING SAFE, YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS BASTERD THROUGH GOD AND HIS SON LEADINGB THE RIGHTOUS YOU WILL PREVAIL, I CANUNDERSTAND THE CAUTION OF WIDEING THIS BUT YOU GUYS ARE DOING BWONDERS IT IS LIKE A BOXER BEING PUMELEED BUT THE RULES STAY YOU CAN NOT HIT BACK, STAY BTHE COURSE SEND THIS SATEN BACK TO HELL. GOD BLESS FREEDOM STAY SAFE AND STRONG DON FARR

Hello, I can send you a kit from Germany. Greetings
I wanted to write you a message, but I get an error: You may not start a conversation with the following recipients

Back