Inventory sale, Model Expo

Hot off the email, earlier today I got an email from ModelExpo about their current inventory reduction sale. I checked it out and it’s a pretty comprehensive list of ship kits, both wood and plastic, tools, and a whole host of different items. I can’t comment on the savings with one exception, the Italeri Vosper kit that I’ve been looking at for about 6 months. Depending on the seller, this kit is about $40-50 off of other vendors.

I too have nothing but good things to say about Model Expo. I've been purchasing kits from them for going on over 30 years now. Cannon kits, field artillery kits, and a LOT of wooden ship kits. Excellent company and excellent customer support.

Hot off the email, earlier today I got an email from ModelExpo about their current inventory reduction sale. I checked it out and it’s a pretty comprehensive list of ship kits, both wood and plastic, tools, and a whole host of different items. I can’t comment on the savings with one exception, the Italeri Vosper kit that I’ve been looking at for about 6 months. Depending on the seller, this kit is about $40-50 off of other vendors.

The European wooden ship kits are all being offered at UK prices. All they are doing is 'knocking off' the 'extras' incurred in getting them to the USA.

So for 350 million people (nearly 400 million if you count us Canucks), it's still a sale. A reduction from your regular price is a reduction from regular price. If we bought it from a UK shop, we'd still pay those same additional fees for shipping to North America.

So for 350 million people (nearly 400 million if you count us Canucks), it's still a sale. A reduction from your regular price is a reduction from regular price. If we bought it from a UK shop, we'd still pay those same additional fees for shipping to North America.
Yup, that's the message I was getting across to you guys.:)

Back