I want to buy used Byrnes table saw. I am in Canada.

It would be nice if they put them back into production soon.

Given that Jim Byrnes sadly passed away all too soon in October, that may not happen. More info here:

I believe the Byrnes business is back up running. I'm not certain about the details. If you close out the memorial announcement on the page you will see that Donna posted the normal holiday notification that they are off for the holidays and will return. Two weeks ago I was able to go into the order page and create an order. This was not the case right after Jim passed. I did not yet place the order. I wanted to see IF I was able to order.

To Y.T., good luck finding a used Byrnes table saw. I honestly don't see any owner of his saw ever parting with it. There is none better available IMHO. But, maybe after the holidays you can see if you can purchase a new one from Byrnes.

I believe the Byrnes business is back up running. I'm not certain about the details. If you close out the memorial announcement on the page you will see that Donna posted the normal holiday notification that they are off for the holidays and will return. Two weeks ago I was able to go into the order page and create an order. This was not the case right after Jim passed. I did not yet place the order. I wanted to see IF I was able to order.

To Y.T., good luck finding a used Byrnes table saw. I honestly don't see any owner of his saw ever parting with it. There is none better available IMHO. But, maybe after the holidays you can see if you can purchase a new one from Byrnes.
Ken, you can only buy accessories for existing equipment, and I assume it was just stuff Jim had in stock when he passed or stuff Donna knew what to order for him. You can't buy the machines anymore. Not unless Donna sells the business to someone who picks it up.

Ah, ok. My assumption was based on the machines still being on the site and I was able to put one in my cart, but didn't check out. I guess with all that has happened Donna and the family just haven't pulled them off the site.

Thanks for the clarification.

Back